Peas Pulao Recipe:
This is my mothers’ recipe for green peas pulao. It is a one pot meal which is super yummy.
- Basmati Rice- 1 cup
- Green Peas- ½ cup
- Ginger-As per taste
- Garlic-As per taste
- Green Chilly-As per taste
- Onion-1/2 cup chopped
- Coconut grated=1 cup
- Ghee-To cook
- Salt-To taste
- Soak basmati rice in water after rinsing for 15 minutes.
- Grate coconut and grind it in mixer to extract coconut milk. For 1 cup of basmati rice we require 1 ½ cups of coconut milk.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chilly into fine paste.
- Saute the paste in ghee and fry the rice, onion and peas in it until the raw smell of paste goes.
- Add coconut milk and pressure cook the rice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with any raitha or dry Manchurian.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page