This recipe is so simple but it would save you when you have no option. This was the most favourite dish of hubby’s grandma.
- Dosa batter-1 cup
- Jaggery grated-1/2 cup
- Oil-To cook
- Grease a dosa tava,spread a ladle of batter and make slightly thick dosa.
- Sprinkle oil and cook the dosa only one side by closing it with a lid. Set this dosa aside.
- Now repeat step.1. Sprinkle oil and spread the grated jaggery on it.
- Ensure spreading jaggery immediately for proper blending
- Cook the jaggery spread dosa with one side closed.
- Place the dosa from step 2 on this dosa while tava and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve it hot.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page