I love shallots in any form. So this is one of my favourite chutneys.
- Coconut-1 cup grated
- Green chilly-2
- Tamarind-A Small piece
- Salt-To taste
- Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds begin to crackle add urad dhal and curry leaves.
- Switch if off when curry leaves turn slightly crispy. Cool this.
- Add coconut,green chilly,shallots,tamarind and salt and grind it together.
- When it turns a bit coarse,blend it well and add water.
- Grind it into a smooth paste.
You can temper the same if you wish
You can add shallots after finely sauting those in oil if you dislike its raw smell.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page