When my pediatrician suggested the diet chart for my son after 6 months ,she mentioned KAL DOSA. I was wondering how would dosa be one of the first foods because until then I had heard it only in restaurants. One of the quickest baby foods if you have dosa batter at home.
Idly/Dosa Batter(Slightly thick)-1 cup
- Heat the dosa tava and grease with oil.
- Take a ladle of dosa batter and pour it on the dosa tava.Do not spread.
- Close it with a lid and cook it one side.
- Open the lid to check if it’s cooked. If yes ,remove the lid and take it out of the tava.
- If no,cook it for some more time in medium flame.
- Add a spoon of ghee and serve it with sambhar.
The batter should be slightly thicker than dosa batter.
Cook in medium flame.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page