Samba Wheat -1/2 cup
- Sun dry the wheat.
- Wash and rinse Samba wheat for atleast 3 times.
- Soak it in water for 8 hours.
- Drain the water and grind wheat in a mixer jar by adding little water.
- Filter the extract. It will typically resemble milk.
- Keep extracting it until 3 times.
- Filter the milk for a minimum for 6 times.
- Add tastener as per your preference and transfer it into a cooking vessel.
- Cook it in slow flame by continuously stirring.
- The milk will thicken and become like jelly.
- Add a drop of ghee and cool it before serving your little one.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page