Baby Corn Manchurian Dry Recipe:
Hellow guys!Hope you are doing good. The last but previous week I had posted vegetable fried rice recipe and we had it with baby corn Manchurian.The recipe for it almost similar to the Gobi Manchurian recipe I had posted along with whole wheat veg. noodles. I am sure you would have tried them for your family and enjoyed.
- Baby Corn-1 cup
- Whole Wheat FLour-5 tbsp
- Rice Flour/Corn FLour-3 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder-1/2 tsp
- Pepper-1/2 tsp
- Salt-To taste
- Water-To Mix
- Oil-To Deep Fry
For the Sauce:
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 tbsp
- Green Chilly-1
- Spring Onion-1 tbsp(Green)
- Spring Onion-1 tbsp(White)
- Onion-1/4 cup(Finely Chopped)
- Tomato Sauce-3 tbsp
- Soya Sauce-1/4 tsp
- Sugar-A pinch(Optional)
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
1. Measure all ingredients and keep them ready.
2. Clean the baby corn,chop them and par boil them.
3. In a bowl, mix everything except oil and make a smooth batter. Let it be neither too thick nor too runny.
4. Mix the baby corn in the batter, cover them up totally and place them in the refrigerator until we get the remaining stuff ready.
5. In a pan, add some oil and saute onion, capsicum, green chilly and fry the ginger garlic paste till the raw smell vanishes.
6. Now add the spring onion and sauces, a pinch of sugar (Optional).
7. Add salt and some 2 tbsp water and let it cook in low flame for 2 minutes.
8. In the meantime deep fry the florets and drain excess oil.
9. When you are about to serve, add the fried corn to the sauce and garnish with spring onion.
10. Enjoy the Baby Corn Manchurian 🙂
Serve it immediately after preparation as they might turn slightly soggy.
Adjust spices as per your taste.
Add the soy sauce to a very minimal level and add when the vegetables have turned crisp. Don’t let it burn. Best would be to avoid it.
Check and eliminate gluten and soy allergy before trying this Baby Corn Manchurian.
Always have a word with your doctor before introducing any new food to babies
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I am privileged to share them on my page