Spring Onion Paratha Recipe :
Spring onion paratha recipe is perfect for breakfast or dinner or kids lunch box. I love the flavour of spring onion but was restricted to adding it for garnishing in fried rice and Manchurian and spring onion kootu. Today morning tried this spring onion paratha recipe and it was an instant hit at home
Spring onion paratha recipe :
- Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Spring onion – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Ginger garlic green chilly paste – 1/2 tsp
- Water – as needed
- Ghee to cook
Spring Onion Paratha
1. Measure all ingredients and keep them ready
2. Mix everything except ghee and knead them into a smooth dough.
3. Make small balls and flatten them into paratha.
4. Add ghee and cook on a dosa pan on both the sides.
5. Spring Onion Paratha is ready.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page