Yellow Sauce Pasta Recipe:
Yellow Sauce Pasta Recipe with step by step images
As we were buying vegetables my 5-year-old boy saw yellow capsicum and broccoli and wanted me to buy. I was like “Baby what do I add them to?”.His instant reply was mom we will make pasta and we have our stock of whole wheat macaroni at home. So I thought of making Yellow Sauce Pasta/Yellow Bell Pepper pasta just like the most common red pepper pasta and combining my cheesy broccoli to it.This was a huge experiment as making bell pepper sauce and using yellow capsicum in my kitchen was happening for the first time in my kitchen today morning. I sent the Yellow Sauce Pasta in his snack box and sat down to taste it. Trust me I wanted more and this is one of my best pasta experiments ever. Whole Wheat Pasta is from Fab India Store.
Yellow Sauce Pasta Recipe
- Pasta-1 cup
- Yellow Capsicum-1
- Broccoli Florets-1/4 cup
- Onion-1 Finely chopped
- Turmeric Powder-1 tsp
- Salt-To taste
- Butter -To cook
- Cheese-To garnish
- Italian Herbs-To garnish
- Pepper Powder-To taste
Yellow Sauce Pasta Recipe
1. Measure and keep all the ingredients ready.
2.Cook pasta al dente and boil broccoli florets.
3. Cut the capsicum into three pieces and heat two pieces in flame.
4. Turn around and cook the capsicum on direct flame for 2 minutes.
5. Cooldown and blend the cooked capsicum, uncooked third piece, three garlic, turmeric powder and salt.
6. In a pan add oil and saute crushed garlic and chopped onions.
7. When they turn translucent add the blended sauce and allow it to boil.
8. When it reduces add the cooked pasta and broccoli and give a quick toss.
9. Add pepper and Italian herbs.
10. Garnish with shredded cheese and serve.
If you wish you can remove the charred portions of capsicum.
You can add some cheese to the boiling sauce too.
You can add a drop of oil while boiling pasta.
Gently toss and don’t stir vigorously after adding pasta to the sauce.
Consult with your doctor before offering any new food to the baby.
Consider the family history of allergies before introducing any new food to baby
Be sure to have eliminated doubts of allergies of each ingredient before offering this to the baby.
Skip salt if the baby is below one year.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my Facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page