40+ Dosa Variety Recipes:
Dosa is an Indian, typically south Indian crepe kind dish. You can make n variety of dosa recipes and here is a collection of 40+ Dosa Variety Recipes from my blog. Kindly bookmark this page as I will keep this collection updated regularly. Many of them are instant and doesn’t need fermentation too. Will that be convenient for you to make?
40+ Dosa Variety Recipes:
Each dosa has a unique taste and a different set of ingredients. Most of the variants I have shared here is without fermentation. I have made them colourful and healthy by adding vegetables and several combinations of pulses. Hence you have a nutrient-rich variety of dosa, adai, pancake recipes.
The most common variety of dosa is made with this batter. You can use the batter to make onion dosa, ghee roast, paper roast and a lot of variety. Some household has the habit of grinding dosa and idly batter with separate proportions too. Click on each name to get detailed recipe.
- Keerai Dosa
- Chola Dosa
- Cucumber Dosa
- Pumpkin Dosa
- Kurunai Dosa
- Radish Dosa
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Kal Dosa
- Saamai Kuthiraivalli Dosa/Little millet Barnyard millet dosa
- Double decker sweet Dosa
- Rava(White sooji) Dosa
- Godhuma(Wheat) Dosa
- Surraikkai(Bottlegourd) Dos
- Vazhaithandu(Plantain Pith) Dosa
- Vendhaya(Fenugreek) Dosa
- Thakkali(Tomato) Dosa
- Green Peas Dosa(Pattani Dosai)
- Gobi Masala Roast(Cauliflower Masala Dosai)
- Green Gram/Whole Moong Bean Dosa
- Instant Ragi Dosa/Instant Finger Millet Dosa/Instant Kelvaragu Dosai/Instant Nacchini ka dosa
- Instant Chola Dosa/Jowar Dosa
- Moong dhal Dosa
- Moong dhal Uthappam/Chilla
- Ragi Pancake
- Set Dosa
- Instant Masala Bread Uthappam-No Fermentation Required
- Instant Atta Ragi Dosa
- Masala Dosa|Masala Roast
- Instant Multigrain Dosa/Instant Sathumaavu Dosai
- Instant Vegetable Dosa/Instant Beetroot Dosa
- Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Varagu Arisi Adai
- Sweet Ragi Adai
- Ragi Keerai Adai
- Suraikkai (Bottlegourd) Adai
- Mupparuppu(Three Dhals) Adai
- Varutha Paruppu Suraikkai Adai/Lauki Chilla
- Maravallikilangu Adai/Tapioca Chilla
- Five Taste Uthappam
- Navratan Dhal Adai
Prefer an iron dosa pan for perfect crispy dosa.
Grease the tawa very with oil.
If the recipe calls for closing one side and cooking, please follow so.
Be careful while diluting the batter.
Adjust spices as per your taste.
You can skip the salt and reduce spices and give to babies above 6 months.
Always have a word with your doctor before introducing new food to babies
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page