Pasta in white sauce:
- Pasta-1 cup
- Corn kernels-Half cup
- Green Peas-Half cup
- Chilli Flakes- As per taste
- Oregano- A pinch
- Pepper-As per taste
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Cheese-1 tbsp
- Cornflour-2 tbsp
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Oil-To cook
- Salt-To taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water with little salt.
- Wash the veggies and cut it lengthwise.
- Saute the veggies by adding oil in a pan.
- Add little chilly powder and pepper to the veggies and boil with little water. The veggies need not get cooked fully. So add water accordingly.
- To prepare sauce,mix corn flour in milk without any lumps.
- Heat a kadai and add butter to it.
- When the butter melts ,add milk + corn flour mixture and keep stirring.
- The sauce will get thickened. Carefully keep stirring and add seasoning elements like pepper,oregano and chilly flakes.
- When the sauce reaches right consistency ,add pasta to veggies along with sauce and mix.
- Switch off the kadai and serve hot.
If you want a soggy and runny sauce increase the quantity of milk.
Adjust chilly flakes and pepper as per your taste.
Few like to have the sauce as just a side dish. So you can skip mixing sauce in step 10 and just add it as a topping.
I prefer slightly cooking peas and corn kernels in a pressure cooker before using.
Adding more cheese,richens the dish.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page