This is one of the recipes from my mother in law. She is an interesting cook with 1000’s of recipes and variants. I am in love in with her cooking. You cant say no to any of her dishes,be it simple or super special. I eat little extra if she cooks.My husband introduced me this dish actually.
- Ragi Flour-1 cup.
- Shallots-1/2 cup (Finely chopped)
- Tomato-1/2 cup(finely chopped)
- Green Chilly-2(Finely chopped)
- Keerai/drumstick leaves-1/2 cup(Finely chopped)
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Add oil in a kadai and fry chopped shallots and green chilly/red chilly until it turns golden brown. Let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl add salt,ragi flour,chopped keerai and fried chilly+shallots.
- Add water little by little and mix the flour.
- The dough has to be kneaded smooth and soft like chappathi dough.
- The consistency should be perfect enough to be spread with hands .
- Take a plastic sheet/banana leaf ,grease with oil and spread the dough with your palm.
- Heat a dosa tava and cook this add by sprinkling oil and flipping both side
For babies omit the drumstick leaves.
This is a heavy dish . So prefer it for breakfast.
Add water carefully little by little.
To make consecutive adai’s grease a plastic sheet with oil and spread on it and then transfer to tava.
Cook it in slow flame by sprinkling oil on first side.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page