Strawberry Icecream Recipe:
Hello everybody 🙂 How do you do? It has been more than 2 weeks since I posted a recipe on my blog. We had a quick trip to our native and was away from home. I made all plans and had around 20 recipes to post during this period. But once we started travelling I didn’t get my mood back to sit and work. In simple words, I took a break and fed my laziness 😉
Coming to today’s Strawberry Icecream Recipe, I had tried two versions of eggless homemade ice creams at home last year and both were super hits among friends and family. But both the versions either called for condensed milk or corn flour+milk or some other ingredients. I wanted to give it a try with simple healthy ingredients and hence chose this 3 ingredients trial. I wasn’t confident until I clicked the last picture and gulped it.
More than the recipe, clicking the pictures were real nightmares. It was too hot outside and when I set the frame and brought the ice cream it got melted or my frame setting was so bad. Somehow I managed to click few less than average images to include in the recipe. It melts in no time since we haven’t used any thickener or artificial ingredients. Come let’s have look at the simple 3 ingredients eggless no white sugar no churn strawberry ice cream recipe.
Disclaimer: The recipes with healthy ingredients/no preservatives might not be same as store-bought or restaurants in taste or similar shelf life. But I definitely guarantee a high health quotient. Icecreams are perfectly for once in a while consumption.
Strawberry Icecream Recipe
- Fresh Cream-3/4 cup
- Strawberry-1 cup(Chopped randomly)
- Palm Sugar-To taste(Optional)
1. Measure and keep all the ingredients ready.
2. Randomly chop the strawberries after removing the stem and run it into mixer into a smooth puree.
3. Whisk the cream well or use heavy cream.
4. Now add it to the mixer and blend both together. If strawberries are not sweet enough add honey or palm sugar.
5. Pour in a freezer safe container and freeze for 6-8 hours.
6. Now take it out and scoop. Add to a mixer and blend well.
7. Pour into the container and freeze again for 6-8 hours.
8. Repeat the same for one more time or till the crunchy texture goes.
9. Scoop and serve the super delicious strawberry ice cream.
I skipped the usual milk, condensed milk, sugar, corn flour in this recipe and gave it a try to make it even healthy and perfect for babies above 6 months too.
The basic thing in this entire recipe is the repeated blending which needs to be done patiently.
Choose less sour strawberries so that you can skip adding sweeteners.
I used Amul fresh cream.I am planning to use homemade cream and try once so that this becomes totally healthy.
Ensure to have introduced all items before and eliminate allergies.
Always have a word with your doctor before introducing any new food to babies
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page