Paneer Tikka Recipe:
Our family is a huge fan of tandoori paneer tikka. We used to make it so often during the early of our purchase of our OTG. Little one loves it to be served with the skewers. He finds the paneer tikka recipe to be so interesting to grab from the skewers. My best half loves only paneer tikka when it comes to paneer recipes due to the spicy nature of the recipe. I just followed the recipe available with the manual. The recipe is the same for baby potato tikka too.
Paneer Tikka Recipe:
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese-20 cubes
- Onion-1 big
- Hung Curd-3 tbsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1 Tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste-1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce-1/2 tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Chilly Powder-1/2 Tsp
- Pepper Powder-1/4 tsp
1. Measure the ingredients and keep them ready.
2. Cut the paneer into small cubes and capsicum, onion and tomato into small squares.
3. Peel the baby potatoes and steam cook for 10 minutes.
4. In a wide bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well.
5. Now add paneer, capsicum, tomato and onion, baby potatoes.
6. Ensure that they get coated well.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
9. Arrange the marinated items in the skewers and place over the tray. Line the tray with aluminium foil.
10. Cook at 220 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
11. At around 7 minutes remove the tray and flip the skewers. This will ensure that the complete portion is cooked well.
12. Paneer tikka and baby potato tikka is ready.
13. Serve it hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Adjust spices as per your taste.
To prepare hung curd, add curd to a cloth and tie it for around 30 minutes.
Please ensure that the hung curd has no water.
To prepare the same on shallow fry on a dosa pan by drizzling some oil. Turn the skewers periodically and cook in low flame.
Babies above 6 months can be given this without salt and reduced spices.
Consult with your doctor before offering any new food to the baby.
Consider the family history of allergies before introducing any new food to baby
Be sure to have eliminated doubts of allergies of each ingredient before offering this to the baby.
Skip salt if the baby is below one year.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I am privileged to share them on my page