An easy instant dosa variety which can be prepared in a matter of 15 minutes.
- Wheat-1 cup
- Onion-1/2 cup(Finely chopped)
- Green Chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Add salt to water and mix it well.
- Add wheat flour slowly to this water and mix well.
- Add water and mix till you reach dosa batter constitency
- Add chopped onion and green chilly and mix well.
- Grease a dosa tava , spread the batter evenly to make a dosa.
The same procedure can be followed by adding the flour to left over dosa batter.
Adding a spoon of rice flour gives a crispy taste.
Coconut/tomato chutney makes a good combo.
Coriander leaves and curry leaves can also be chopped and added to enhance the flavour.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page