A perfect combination with rice and oil.
- Mint leaves-1/2 cup(Cleaned)
- Tamarind-A small piece
- Coconut – 2 tbsp(grated)
- Red chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Dry roast coconut and cool it.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry red chillies.
- Separate them out and saute the mint leaves until it turns soft.
- In a mixer jar add mint leaves,urad dhal,coconut,tamarind,salt and red chillies after cooling.
- Add little water and grind it into a semi coarse paste.
- Add oil in a kadai and temper with mustard seeds,urad dhal and curry leaves.
- Add the ground paste and saute until it becomes thick.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page