Golden Milk Fruit Custard Recipe:
Golden Milk Fruit Custard Recipe- I made an attempt to make a healthier version of the most famous dessert aka kids favourite fruit custard or fruit salad with custard recipe. Continue reading “Golden Milk Fruit Custard Recipe-Fruit Custard recipe with Golden Milk/Turmeric Milk/Turmeric Latee”
Today evening we found so many fruits in our fruit tray and I chose randomly to make fruit salad with custard. This is very simple and quick recipe. All that you need is fruits,custard powder and milk.
- *Fruits-1 bowl(Chopped)
- Custard powder-3 tsp
- Milk-1 & 1/2 cup
- Sugar-3 tbsp
- Ice cream-A scoop(Optional)
*Fruits include banana,kiwi,mango,pineapple,apple,orange,strawberry,guava,apple,water melon,musk melon and pomegranate.
- Clean and chop all fruits.
- Add banana in a mixing bowl and then one fruit after the other.
- In half cup of milk,mix custard powder and set it aside.
- Boil remaining milk and add sugar to it.
- Add custard + milk mixture to the boiling milk and keep stirring.
- The mixture start thickening. Switch it off and cool it.
- In a mixing bowl,mix all fruits along with cooled custard.
- Set it in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve it chill .
Adding ice cream or fresh cream as a topping is your choice.
Do not mix the fruits so hard that they break and become pulp.
Adding banana first will keep your salad fresh.
You can include/exclude any fruit as per your choice.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page