- Basmati Rice-1 cup
- Carrot-1/4 cup chopped
- Onion-1/4 cup chopped
- Beans-1/4 cup chopped
- Spring Onion-1/4 cup chopped
- Green Peas-1/4 cup chopped
- Capsicum-3 tbsp chopped
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tbsp
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Rinse and wash rice.Soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
- Cook rice in 1 cup of water and fluff it up with fork.
- Add oil and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped onion,capsicum,carrot,beans,peas and saute well each of vegetable.
- Mix it with rice and salt to taste
- Serve it with any manchurian.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page