Ragi Koozh or Keppai Koozh :
Ragi Koozh or Keppai Koozh is a summer coolant recipe from the traditional cuisine. This is a very common super energetic drink for summer. Ragi Koozh or Keppai Koozh is made by fermenting overnight.
- Ragi Kali-1 cup
- Buttermilk-1/2 cup
- Water-1/4 cup
- Salt-To taste
- Curry leaves-Hand Few
1.Measure and keep all the ingredients ready
2.In a bowl take the kali.
3. Add a pinch of salt and water.
4. Mix well and allow it to ferment whole night.
5. In the morning, mix it well.
6. Add buttermilk, chopped shallots, and curry leaves.
7. Mix to reach porridge consistency.
8. Serve it with pickle or fryums.
Ensure to have introduced all items before and eliminate allergies.
Always have a word with your doctor before introducing any new food to babies.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page