Thengai Paal Murukku-Coconut milk murukku Recipe:
I have not started with Diwali sweets/savoury making for this year as little one’s health is still not back to normalcy. Trying coconut milk murukku has been on my list and I tried this as one among Krishna Jayanthi savouries. Since few group members have asked for this recipe I am sharing Thengai Paal Murukku-Coconut milk murukku Recipe now. Check other festive special recipes here
Thengai Paal Murukku-Coconut milk murukku Recipe
- Rice flour(Idiyappam flour)-1 cup
- Urad Dhal Flour-1/4 cup
- Salt-To taste
- Butter-1 tsp
- Coconut milk-1/2 cup
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Coconut oil-For deep fry
1.Measure the ingredients and keep them ready
2. In a wide bowl add everything except oil.
3. Mix well by kneading smoothly until you get a soft and smooth dough.
4. Heat oil in the meantime.
5. In the murukku press, add the dough and press to make murukku.
6. Cook them in medium flame. Deep fry by flipping sides and drain the excess oil.
7. Thengaipaal Murukku is ready.
You can add either hot oil or some water if you don’t get a smooth dough with butter & coconut milk.
The butter must be at room temperature.
Cover the dough and keep. Don’t let it dry. There should be no cracks.
Store it in an airtight container when they get cooled down.
It stays good for 10-15 days.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page