Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe:
How did you like the sathumaavu cookies? Experimenting with Agar Agar has been on my list for a long time. I have been in love with pudding during my pregnancy and that was when the husband found the vegetarian alternative to gelatine.Agar-agar is the vegan alternative to Gelatin and I never knew it would be so easy to make a vegan chocolate pudding recipe until this experiment got successful.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Agar Agar-5 gms
- Cocoa Powder-1 to 2.5 tbsp
- Water-1.5 cups
- Palm Sugar-5 tbsp
1. Cut the agar strips into small pieces and measure.
2. Soak in 1/2 cup water.
3. In the meantime boil 1 cup water and add palm sugar to it.
4.When palm sugar is completely dissolved switch off and filter it.
5. Mix this with Cocoa Powder.
6. By now the agar agar would have got dissolved. If not heat for two minutes.
7. Mix the dissolved agar agar solution after filtering to the choco+palm sugar mixture.
8. Now cook everything in low flame for 2 minutes by continuously stirring.
9. When it begins to slightly thicken stop cooking.
10.Cool and pour in moulds.
11. Set aside for 3-4 hours. Demould and enjoy
12. Chocolate Pudding is ready.
Adjust the palm sugar level as per your taste.
You can also refrigerate the same and enjoy.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page