Tomato Pasta Recipe|Whole Wheat Pasta in Tomato Sauce:
Pasta is a forever favourite food for me and little one. Since little one loves this, I try to make it as healthy as possible. Kids love saucy white pasta and husband loves tangy tomato pasta. I made both on the same day and the boys relished them. Fab India has a variant of whole wheat pasta and there are a lot of mompreneurs who also sell this. If you are not able to source whole wheat pasta prefer durum wheat pasta.
Tomato Pasta Recipe|Whole Wheat Pasta in Tomato Sauce
- Whole Wheat Fusilli-1 cup
- Red Chilly-2
- Garlic-1 tbsp(finely chopped)
- Italian seasoning-1/2 tsp
- Cheese-To garnish(grated)(Optional)
- Salt-To taste
- Olive oil-To cook
Fusilli pasta in tomato sauce
1. Measure the ingredients and keep them ready.
2. Boil around 1 and 1/2 cups of water and add fusilli to it.
3.Cook fusilli until becomes firm. Drain the water and set the pasta aside.
4. Chop tomatoes and blend them together with red chillies.
5. In a pan add olive oil and finely saute garlic and onion till they turn golden brown.
6. Add the pureed tomato+chilly paste and saute till raw smell vanishes.
7. Add salt to this and let it boil to reach a sauce consistency.
8. Add fusilli to the sauce and toss it after switching off the flame. Ensure that the entire quantity of pasta has been coated well with the sauce.
9. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and grated cheese.
10. Serve it hot.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest or Instagram or join my exclusive women group here. You can also receive all my recipes in your mailbox by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin. If you have a picture of a recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me. I shall share them on my page